WE SHIP WORLDWIDE. FOR DETAILS, REFER TO OUR BELOW MENTIONED SHIPPING POLICY
- Shipping within India is free.
- For Domestic Orders, we ship via Delhivery, Bluedart, Shreemaruti and Fedex.
- Indian Wear takes lot of intricacy in manufacturing, for which we take 7-8 working days to dispatch your order.
- Once your order is ready and dispatched it is usually delivered within 3-7 days. We partner with reputed courier services, so that your products reach you on time.
- Made on Order (Pre-Order) products take 15-25 working days or sometimes even longer to dispatch. We dispatch the products as soon as they are ready.
- We do not wait for complete order to be shipped together so that customer can use whatever products are ready with us.
- As soon as we ship your product, the tracking information is sent to you via an email, sometimes due to software upgradation message is not sent.
- If there is a delay in dispatch due to the product being out of stock, we may contact you through e-mail. You may then choose to wait, choose alternate products, or opt for a store credit, refund or exchange.
- In case you place a Cash on Delivery order, our customer representatives call you to confirm your order within 1 working day.
- We ship worldwide by DHL. House of Laxmi does not ship to any PO Boxes or APO addresses.
- Cancellation requests are accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order.
- Only Prepaid Orders Accepted. In case a customer makes a COD International order it is cancelled.
- For International Orders we take 10-20 business days to dispatch the order.
- Made on Order (Pre-Order) products takes 20-25 business days to dispatch. We dispatch orders only when all the products are ready.
- After dispatching the shipment, it takes additional days by the shipping partner to deliver it to the customer.
- VAT/ Import Duties/ Local Taxes are borne directly by the customer if such charges are applicable in the destination country on products sourced from India. These taxes will be chargeable over and above the product/order and shipping price you pay. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations. Payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
- Our delivery partners are authorized to deposit duties on behalf of the customer and the customer can then directly clear these with the delivery partners on receiving the packet.